Registration & Refund Policy
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Shrikanchan Hotels & Resort. Below are the hotel policies and procedures, please read them carefully.
As our hotel guests, by reading and signing the hotel registration card at check-in or by booking a reservation on our website, you are agreeing to abide by our hotel policies and procedures.
- Our standard check-in time is 02:00 pm noon, and you can check-in any time after that till your reservation is valid.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without an original copy of a valid ID, the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN Card is not acceptable as a valid ID card.
- In case you do not show up at the hotel, no refund is applicable on the booking.
- In case you decide to cancel a booking after check-in time or do not show up at the hotel, charges for the first two nights or the complete booking amount, whichever is lower, shall be deducted.
- In case you decide to shorten your booking post the check-in date, you will be charged for the next 24 hours after the official cancellation. Money for the remaining nights will be refunded.
- Check-out is at 11:00 PM.
- If you require a later check-out, please contact us before 10AM on the day of departure, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- A charge may apply, depending on availability.
- Child Sharing for up to two children below 10 years without an extra bed is complimentary.
- Child Sharing for 1 child above 10 years without an extra bed is chargeable only for meals and stay. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child apart from the menu.
- In case of a requirement for an extra bed in the room, charges shall be the same as adult guest sharing charges.
Triple Occupancy Policy:
Extra mattress shall be provided for triple occupancy bookings with extra charges.
- Guests may be contacted closer to their check-in date to confirm the arrival status or arrival time through calls or messages. In case, we do not receive a response from the guest after multiple attempts, and the booking may be put on hold or cancelled. In case of availability, we will try to reinstate your booking when you contact us back or make a payment through our multitude of payment option.
- As we continue to strive to improve our services, we may reach out to guests to get the feedback of their experience through calls or messages.
- We might reach out to you for offers.
Booking Extension Policy:
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
If you choose to pay with cash, you will be required to pay the 50% advance amount for blocking your room and 50% balance on check-in time, including taxes and fees upfront. An Rs.2000/- security deposit per night is required and will be returned to you on your departure date once verification of room condition.
If you choose to use your debit card at check-in, Shrikanchan Hotels & Resort will place a hold on the anticipated amount of your stay through your departure date, as well as an Rs.2000/- security deposit. The Remaining amount will return to your debited account will be released upon check-out, which may take 4-15 business days to process. Additionally, your financial institution may have a contracted amount of time before the funds are released back to you, which can take up to 15 business days. (NO CASH REFUNDS). We don’t accept debit card payments on the check-in time if there is a network issue occurs.
CREDIT CARD POLICY
Shrikanchan Hotels and Resorts accepts VISA and MASTERCARD. A hold may be placed on your card account (from your card issuer) for the full anticipated amount to be paid/owed to the hotel. Amount includes estimated incidentals and fees through your date of check-out. This hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out; or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
RATE QUOTE AT CHECK-IN
At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date and length of stay. Rates quoted are based upon check-in rate and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change. Totals listed are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.
Generally, we cannot guarantee any room number or location, although we make every effort to grant special requests.
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellation of reservations for which payment was guaranteed or for which a deposit has been sent must reach the Shrikanchan Hotels & Resorts on the cancellation date indicated to avoid your credit card being charged or the forfeiture of your deposit.
- Free Cancellation If you Cancel 15 days or more before the Check-In Date
- 50% of the booking amount will be charged if you cancel 9 days to 4 days before Check-In Date.
- 100% of the booking amount will be charged if you cancel 3 days to 1 day before the Check-In Date.
- 100% of the booking amount will be charged for the No Show.
Delay in Travel Policy
In case of guest-facing delay or cancellation of flight or train or road trip due to any unforeseen reason, the room cancellation charges will remain applicable as per the applicable cancellation policy. Such unforeseen trip cancellation may not be manifested as the waiver of cancellation charges.
Taxes are as per Govt. policy per room per night.
Hotel Rules and Management policies
Hotel rules / House rules are management policy or agreements between the guest and the hotel. Usually, these policies are mentioned on the guest registration card which is signed by the guest at the time of check-in.
In Addition to this, a copy of rules and regulation is also kept in all guest rooms for guest to read and understand the management policies. This can also include the local government policies which have to be followed by the guest.
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and the ” Mention your Hotel Name here” (hereinafter called ‘Management’) under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guests
The tariff is for the room only and is exclusive and taxes is not applicable. Meals and other services are available at extra cost. To know your room tariff, please contact the Duty Manager, guest registration forms must be signed on arrivals.
2. Settlement Of Bills
Bills must be settled on presentation personal cheques are not accepted.
Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents for hotel records.
Check out time is ( 11:00 PM ) please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
5. Luggage Storage
Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause, Luggage may not be stored for a period of over 05 days.
6. Guest’s Belongings
Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out going to bed. For the convenience of the Guest, electronic safety lockers are provided in the room to store any valuables.
The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest’s belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
For Dormitory Rooms:
Below the age of 12, the cost will be Rs. 600/- per head per night with breakfast included and above the age of 12, the charges will be Rs. 800/- per head per night with breakfast included.
Pets are allowed on the property but charges will be applied of Rs.800/- non-refundable pet fee per night and a security deposit of Rs 2000 should be paid which will be returned during checkout time.
Hygiene and Conduct:
Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
Certain destinations may have different policies for specific times during the year.
Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
No Smoking Policy: We really take pride in keeping all our rooms fresh and clean, and discourage smoking in the rooms.
Damage to Property
The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
Relation between Management and Guest
Nothing hereinabove shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises.
Food and Beverage
We provide authentic food from localised vendors which is home cooked food and served per thali basis.
Food cost is extra as per the hotel standard.
Optional services for an additional charge Parking: no charge – self parking
Thank you for choosing Shrikanchan Hotels & Resorts. We look forward to having you as our guest.